Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 2: Famous Last Words


Since I didn’t get my book in time for this week’s reading I didn’t get to work on the assignments but I did catch up on reading and I must say The Ramayana is truly addicting. I couldn’t stop reading once I started. It made me think of my childhood when my grandma would read us all the various tales and I would hardly pay attention but whatever I remember sure made it easier to figure out the characters better and get a feel for them and their personalities. My best writing for this week is probably nothing since I have not gotten a chance to work on my storytelling but I will definitely do my best for this week’s writing. Outside school activities this week has to be the football game! What a win but come on we all knew we were going to win this one! It was really hot but besides that the game was really fun. I am glad we have Labor Day weekend because I can catch up on all my assignments and get a head start on all the rest of the reading and writing for the week. I enjoyed many classmates’ storytelling blogs this week! I will definitely try to be more creative and make mine appealing and interesting. Reading others’ blogs definitely makes the assignment more easy to do and what to work on and expect I think. I enjoyed exploring the blogger and viewing other’s layout s and designs. I must say we have some creative people in our class. I should start being more creative and work on making my blog more colorful and welcoming. This week I didn’t get to do much but definitely for Week 3 I will contribute and make sure my writing is a little better than last time! Happy reading y’all!

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment