I really enjoyed reading this section of the epic because it had a lot to do with my storybook topic. I liked how Hanuman was the chosen one to jump to Lanka. I think it is pretty cool how he could jump to Lanka! I mean jumping to another country is pretty awesome if you think about it? I found it interesting how Mainaka, the mountain was hiding before but then when Hanuman entered the scene, it helped him out! How cool would it be if surrounding things around us were helpful? I would love for there to be less traffic and I always have a green light when I am in a rush! Reading the whole scene when Hanuman gets swallowed by Sinhika is pretty terrifying. I almost had goosebumps while reading this scene. I would have never thought Hanuman would be eaten up but after reading further more and how he escapes the demon is pretty amazing. I really enjoyed reading the scene between Sita and Hanuman because it shows how divine Rama and Sita's love is for one another. It is pretty cool how Hanuman plays the cupid between the two. The exchanges through Hanuman of Rama and Sita are details that I liked reading about and elaborating more on situations like this would be really interesting. The battle between Ravana and Hanuman was pretty intense compared to the other book's descriptions and also I thought Hanuman had a lot to do with this section of the epic because he pretty much plays the main role of this entire section. He is also one of the rescuers of Sita in my opinion along with Rama. He does play a huge role in rescuing Sita and giving them both the happy ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment