Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 3: Famous Last Words


Can't believe it’s already been three weeks into the semester! Time is flying by too quickly. Well, this week's reading was definitely worth it because I enjoyed finally finishing the whole book and learning about the epic tale. I enjoyed working on the Storytelling assignment since I didn't get to do one for last week. I also enjoyed using some of my own pictures for the assignment. There is a temple in Vizag, India dedicated to Ramayana and its epic story. Therefore, all the godly figures in the temple are specific scenes from the tale, which worked out perfectly for this assignment. I will definitely share more pictures in the future. I also enjoyed reading others' storytelling assignments as well particularly those who did theirs over Ravana because each story was different in its own way, which I found interesting. I feel like as weeks pass by the more work is being assigned and before I know it I will be studying for my midterms. My weekend was kind of sad because one of my good friends from college is moving to Dallas for good and we all friends threw her a farewell party, which was fun but sad at the same time. I'm sure she is being great at her big girl job! The highlight of my weekend was eating chocolate chip pazookie at BJ's restaurant. It always hits the spot! If you don't know what I am talking about then you clearly are missing out:) Also, I enjoyed doing Zumba all week this week. Looking forward to reading Buck's Ramayana this week! I'm excited to see how he writes this epic tale. It would be interesting to see the differences and similarities on how each of the authors retell this epic tale. I sure am excited to read his version of the tale! I hope you all have a great day see you next week! 

Busy blogging don't disturb!

No comments:

Post a Comment