Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 5: Famous Last Words

Wow I can't believe its already been five weeks into school! I finally finished my first round of midterms and all I can say it thank god its over! Its been a pretty hectic week for me but I am so excited about my job at Kendra Scott. I love with the most amazing girls and I love working! If I could work all day at the store I would because its that much fun! If any of you girls know what Kendra Scott is then please come visit me at the store on classen curve at Oklahoma City. I worked a lot this weekend didn't really do much but its been a fun weekend at work. Also, I got my new iPhone 6 in friday so thats something exciting that happened this week and I am in love with it! It's a lot bigger than the 5s but its cute! I am ready to read more of Buck's book because he just makes all the stories more interesting that I just don't want to stop imaging what he is saying in real life. I enjoyed reading the book so far because I read certain things that the other book didn't have so it has been fun reading the book so far. I am ready to start reading the next chapters and see what all detailed descriptions Buck has about the rest of the characters and scenes. I am quite excited about the storybook project though it seems super fun to work on! I am quite impressed by all the examples storybook projects from previous students they are put in a lot of work I must say! I don't know if I want to do the portfolio or the storybook so hopefully I can decide soon and start working on that stuff! I hope you all had a great week and a great weekend! See you next time people!
Come visit us at Kendra Scott in Okc!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Keerti! It was really fun and almost creepy in reading about your famous last words for week 5. I am sure it is a great feeling already having your midterms out of the way, especially with your new job! I bet that is so exciting working at the new Kendra Scott store in OKC and I am secretly jealous of how much fun you probably have. I hope things go well for the next week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo! I actually did not know what Kendra Scott was. After a quick Google search, I realized it's jewelry! That seems like a very fun and interesting job to have. Judging by the picture you girls seem to have a lot of fun. You all dress so cute too! The iPhone 6 hype is so crazy, some people waited all night to get it.

    ReplyDelete