Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 4: Famous Last Words

Hey all! So this week has been super busy with school I mean what's new right? I definitely enjoyed reading the Buck's version of the Ramayana though because it was so much more detailed and descriptive. I figured out what my storybook is going to be over and reading his version of the book makes my storybook job a lot easier. The midterms storm is coming too quickly. I have two tests next week and I am not ready for school to start taking over all of my time! The only exciting thing that happened this week was my job! I got a job you guys! I am super excited and I can't wait to meet my new employees. I am going to the game this weekend but I am not excited about the cold weather. I mean I love fall weather but not too cold you know? I had a great time with my girlfriends last night! we all went to a local concert and I had a blast dancing and taking million pictures with my favorites! It's sad because this is my last semester and last football tailgating so I feel like I have to go to the games and socialize and have a blast for the last time! I can't imagine graduating soon and not be able to tailgate ever again. I can't think about it but I am going to enjoy my last semester and make beautiful memories! It's crazy how time flies and I will be entering the real world soon! I am not ready to grow up, I wish I was still a freshman and making new friends and enjoying college life. I don't even want to think about getting a real job and living on your own and just being an adult. Anyways, enough about growing up. Lets go BOOMER SOONER! I am excited to read more because Buck's version is really interesting and makes the epic more fun to read not going to lie! I hope you guys have a great week and enjoy the game! Maybe I will see some of you out there!
I don't want to grow up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment