Firstly, I am amazed how brave and confident Rama is during this whole journey. He not once loses his patience and focus towards his goals. I was wanting to see more romance between Rama and Sita through the journey but a few bits wee described. Especially the part where Rama slowly wakes Sita during their stay at the forest. I keep liking Rama more and more as more of his actions and thoughts are described by Buck.
Twelve years of marriage? I mean whoa that's a long time and still going strong through hardships. I enjoyed reading how Guha helped explain the whole situation to Rama and though he was mean to Shiva's priests, Shiva still saved him. This part was explained so nicely and elaborately. The moral of this particularly piece is that no matter how bad you are god always gives you another chance and he will keep you save as long as you believe in him.
Also, when the people of Ayodhya didn't want Rama to leave shows how much they care for him as a king and how much they respect him as a person. I would want my society to be that respectful to me and always give me the hope to do more good for them.
I don't like Kaikeyi she seems really evil and not very nice towards Rama. I didn't like how she made Dasharatha choose Rama for the exile over Bharata. Also, her true colors came out when Rama was told that she made Dasharatha teach her the language of animals though he wasn't suppose to and that his life would be in danger. I mean how selfish? I feel like Dasharatha died because of her evil wishes and how he kept his promises but at the end died.
It was hard for me to read how Dasharatha blames his choices for his death and nobody else. He died happy knowing that his son is a great one and will always keep his family happy. It was sad to read that scene because it was intense and hard to watch a dad be proud of his son yet regret his choice of sending him away. I must say I am in love with Rama!
Twelve years of marriage? I mean whoa that's a long time and still going strong through hardships. I enjoyed reading how Guha helped explain the whole situation to Rama and though he was mean to Shiva's priests, Shiva still saved him. This part was explained so nicely and elaborately. The moral of this particularly piece is that no matter how bad you are god always gives you another chance and he will keep you save as long as you believe in him.
Also, when the people of Ayodhya didn't want Rama to leave shows how much they care for him as a king and how much they respect him as a person. I would want my society to be that respectful to me and always give me the hope to do more good for them.
I don't like Kaikeyi she seems really evil and not very nice towards Rama. I didn't like how she made Dasharatha choose Rama for the exile over Bharata. Also, her true colors came out when Rama was told that she made Dasharatha teach her the language of animals though he wasn't suppose to and that his life would be in danger. I mean how selfish? I feel like Dasharatha died because of her evil wishes and how he kept his promises but at the end died.
It was hard for me to read how Dasharatha blames his choices for his death and nobody else. He died happy knowing that his son is a great one and will always keep his family happy. It was sad to read that scene because it was intense and hard to watch a dad be proud of his son yet regret his choice of sending him away. I must say I am in love with Rama!
No comments:
Post a Comment