I am really enjoying blogging for this class! My other classes are not
so fun and entertaining as this one but they sure are interesting. I am taking
principles of physiology which is super interesting and beneficial for my path
in medicine. I think my professor is hilarious and smart. I enjoy learning
about our body and how every system works it's so interesting. I don't
particularly see any connection between my classes and this class but I
definitely think my writing is getting better because of the work in this class
and my other classes require writing and taking notes. I'm also taking African
repercussions which is my other fun class because I get to learn about African
culture and their music and my professor is from Brazil so I guess this class
and that class share the connection of learning about different countries and
culture. My other two classes are sports officiating and orientation to health professions,
which are both super informative. I definitely read some interesting and
creative stories and writing styles this week. I am quite impressed with my
fellow classmates' writing abilities. I hope my writing improves over the
semester. I think my best writing this week was my introduction because it was
easy and the most creative writing because it was about myself which I found
easy to write about. I thought my storytelling was not that bad either? I
brought out my creative side but I will definitely work on making my future
ones even more fun to read and creative. I would want to use some of my
classmates' techniques of writing like using a movie's plot or just retelling a
story in a different way to make the story seem more unique and real. I think I
will experiment next week on some of these techniques because I found them
interesting and fun while reading.
![]() |
| Helps writing become easier |

No comments:
Post a Comment