Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 6: Famous Last Words

Hey guys, it's been one long long week for me! I have been super busy with school and work this whole week and it's just the start of the school year I mean more midterms to come and more long working hours! Firstly, I love my job like just love it! I have so much fun selling jewelry and mingling with the customers who love to shop! I could stay there forever and work all day long I don't think I would ever get sick of my job! You guys should come visit me if you haven't yet; I work at Kendra Scott on Classen Curve in Oklahoma City! Secondly, school has been picking up a lot for me lately, I love this class because it keeps my mind less stressed, and it’s more like a stress reliever. I am excited to finish this book and start reading The Mahabharata! I am sure its full of drama and more epic love stories. I am excited to read about my couples that I am focusing on in my storybook! I am quite excited about that! I am super excited for October, I just know this month will be my favorite I don't know why but I just know a lot of good things are about to happen for me and I can't wait to experience it all and be super happy all month! I hope it doesn't start getting cold soon, I am enjoying this weather and I am not ready for cold and uggs yet. I hope winter doesn't start until late November this year because that would make me super happy! I hope all you guys had a great week this week and have a better week next week! Keep smiling and stay happy peeps! Lots of love and hugs! Stay positiveJ

Quote for the day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keerti! I love how upbeat and encouraging your post is! The quote picture you posted in one of my favorites! It's so true, though. If we won't work to change the world and everything thinks someone else will take care of it-- who will change the world? That is so cool that you work I decided to focus on the Ramayana for my storybook, so I'm really excited to read more about the Mahabharata through your storybook and see your interpretation of the stories. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete