Sunday, September 21, 2014

OU Email Tech Tip

I am personally a very organized person and when it comes to emails I create nearly a new folder for every type of email I receive. For example, I shop a lot so I get millions of emails from various stores about promotions and sales, so I created a folder in my Yahoo email for these emails as Shopping so it makes it easier for me to get to the more important emails when I am searching for them. Also, having different folders makes it easy to keep track of all the information and makes it easy to find them when you are in a hurry or are looking for a specific email. I have folders for shopping, school, personal, work etc. I found this cool pin on pinterest about email secrets and would love to share with you all please click on the image caption and follow the link! Enjoy!
Follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment