Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 11: Famous Last Words

Hey guys! How is your week going? I figured it would only make sense for me to use this free time to finish up all my remaining assignments for this course! I am so happy I took this course because it seriously has been so easy to keep up with yet fun to read all the epics and learning about my culture and history. I am sure my grandparents would be so proud of me for learning about my culture. I can't wait to see them next semester since I am graduating in December and I am free as a bird until next fall! I can't wait to travel to India! I always have so much fun when I am down there and of course the food is killer! I will definitely put on some weight when I get back but I am sure it will be all worth it! I can't believe this semester is going by so quickly! I mean it's almost November and before I know it, I will be walking at my graduation night! I am glad it's all coming up quickly but then I am not because I am going to miss college so much! I made some great friends and memories and I will miss each one of them so much! I am sure I will make new friends and new memories but nothing can compare to college and college memories. I don't want to think about it!!! I still have a little over a month so I am going to enjoy every bit of it and enjoy the rest of my semester! I wish I could stay in college forever but then I don’t because I don’t want to deal with midterms, papers and finals! Oh well, I guess it’s all part of the life!
Sums it up

No comments:

Post a Comment