I like how the epic has been building up so far! I am still quite alarmed about the whole scene in the lake. Like seriously they all die one after the other? I think the voice in the lake was scary and sketchy. Naluka should have known been not to play tricks with the mother nature. I didn't think all of them would come back to life but thanks to his brother, Yudhisthira who answers the questions and brings all his brothers back to life with a gift. I think the gift was unfair! I mean why would someone gift them that? I guess I need to wait to watch to see how they use this gift of theirs. Onto the next, I find Kichaka, the name itself scary and frightening and little do I know he is the bad guy. The fact that he rapes Draupadi and comes for her again is insane. I am glad Bhima mans up and kills him because that shows his respect for Draupadi. I am glad I finally get to read more about Krishna and his extravaganza! Krishna is the perfect soldier and he sure will make his people happy. Can't wait to wrap this up tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment