I really enjoyed reading this part of the epic because it introduces the epic couple, Nala and Damayanti. I was planning on using this couple in my storybook but I got super lazy and didn't end up working on my storybook project but if I was to use them, I think Buck did a great job introducing them and their story. I liked how differently Buck portrays the scene of dice game. I think I enjoyed the details he mentions regarding the whole dice game and to be honest I think this scene makes more sense this time than last time because I didn't catch on the details of what all were included in the game and the overall point of the dice game. I thought it was just to impress the King but not really. Also, I think the end of this section was all about the love and struggles of both Nala and Damayanti. Krishna seems to be the savior for all in this epic. I am glad what I researched about Nala and Damayanti was actually true because the swan was mentioned in the book. I think their love story is soothing yet sad but all happy in the end. I almost cried reading the part where they both reunite after all the various troubles they both go through. I love happy endings!
No comments:
Post a Comment