Hey guys! I hope you all had a great week this week! This week was
pretty dead for me because I didn't have work and no midterms so it was pretty
chill. I hate having nothing to do because then I start thinking about things I
shouldn't be worrying about. Since I had no work, I had a lot of free time to
catch up on my classes and get a head start on things that are coming up soon,
which was great! I am excited to finally go back to work tomorrow because I
miss it and I can't wait to sell jewelry! I can't believe October is almost
over and this semester is going by too quickly! I am not ready to graduate and
move back home to Virginia! I am excited to graduate but then I am not because
I am going to miss Norman and all my best friends here. I can't believe the
weather is still hot around this time of the year! I remember last year around
this time, I was wearing long sleeves and pullovers! I am not complaining
because I hate winter and cold weather so I am quite happy about the weather
being in the 70s. I have my second essay test in my music class tomorrow so I
will be working on that all of tonight! I hate essay exams because it is so
broad and it's hard to figure out what the teacher is looking for! I hope it
goes well since the last one went well. I hope November goes by slower because
I am not ready to graduate and definitely not looking forward to finals week
and all that junk! I hope I have a better week this week and I hope you all do
too! That’s all for now see you next week!
![]() |
| All I want to do right now |

Hi again Keerti! I also had a pretty chill week as I had no tests or essays due this week but I do have one essay that’s due very soon which I haven’t even looked at yet. I am also finding this weather a bit weird because it late October and it feels like it is summer. I wish you luck on your finals and upcoming tests and stuff!
ReplyDelete