ha ha, this made me laugh out loud, Keerti... because of course I am sitting here at this moment watching... Netflix! I think I am probably very lucky that there was no Netflix when I was an undergraduate back in the Dark Ages. That was when you had to go to a movie theater to see a movie. Yep, I went to school in the PV (pre-video!) era. I don't think I could have coped with Netflix and its endless temptations. :-)
ha ha, this made me laugh out loud, Keerti... because of course I am sitting here at this moment watching... Netflix! I think I am probably very lucky that there was no Netflix when I was an undergraduate back in the Dark Ages. That was when you had to go to a movie theater to see a movie. Yep, I went to school in the PV (pre-video!) era. I don't think I could have coped with Netflix and its endless temptations. :-)
ReplyDelete