This week has probably been the busiest weeks since school started this
semester! I hate weeks like this because I have so much to do and so little
time to invest! I had to catch a breath like no joke! Firstly, our Grand
Opening Party for Kendra Scott was Wednesday, which was probably the best night
ever! I got to meet Kendra Scott herself and she is simply beautiful inside and
out! She is so humble and fun as a person and such an inspiration! I loved
working the event and making sure every customer was taken care of! We had such
a huge turnout and we couldn't be happier! It was such a good night and I had
so much fun working! This is one of the reasons why I love my job! I got all
dolled up for the event that morning even though I was sad about my dress for
the night since it was like really big on me but I somehow managed to get it
altered in 24 hours and made it work that night! After working the event, I had
to rush back home and pull an all-nighter for my test that next morning and I
must say I made it alive Thursday morning after the test and slept in all day!
The test went well and I am glad it all paid off! On Friday, I had to work on
my research paper, which wasn’t fun to do, but I had to so that was my Friday
night! This weekend was perfect because I caught up only sleep and pretty much
slept in all weekend which was great! I watched the best of me Saturday night
and I cried the whole time! Nicholas Sparks did it again but this time it was really
sad and emotional. I could not stop crying in the movie, it was such an
emotional movie! You all should go watch it because it was really a great
movie! I hope you all have a great week! See you later!
![]() |
| Having a blast at the GO party! |

No comments:
Post a Comment