Hey guys! What a weekend, right? Well, our boys did
a great job as expected! BOOMER SOONER all the way! TEXAS always SUCKS! I
couldn't go to the game because I have been so many times and I didn't really
want to go this year! I am kind of glad I didn't go because the weather was so
bad down there and here as well! I worked all weekend but did not enjoy the
rain and cold this weekend. I don't think I am ready for the sweater weather
yet! I am terrified of snow and black ice weather; I have had bad experiences with
them and would love the summer to last a little bit longer! My weekend was
filled with work and studying for my midterms. I have a huge midterm Thursday
in my Physiology class and I am freaking out because I need to do really do on
this test! I enjoyed scrolling down my Instagram posts and sobbing over how
cute everybody looked in their red and white outfits for the game! I can't wait
for this week to be over because I can finally have a break after so long! I am
super excited about our grand opening at Kendra Scott this Wednesday because I
actually get to work the event as well as meet Kendra Scott herself! I am super
nervous yet excited for the event to be great and everything to go smoothly! If
you guys are not doing anything or not studying for your midterms Wednesday
night, then you all should stop by because we have a bar; dj and food so
definitely come by and say hi! After the event, I will probably be studying for
the test that next morning and hopefully I will do great and enjoy the rest of
the weekend! Happy studying and good luck on all your midterms people! Bye for
now!
![]() |
| Grand Opening Day on my mind |

Hey again. Since I’ve already commented on your introduction, I thought that I could give your famous last words another look. Too bad I saw this after the grand opening I hope everything went well and I hope that you destroyed that physiology exam. I took that course last semester with Dr. Knapp and tests always made me a little nervous even though she did a great job of sticking to information that came from her slides. Anyway, I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete