Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 7: Famous Last Words


Coffee is my best friend in college
This week has been pretty slow for me and I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. I had a lot of assignments to do for every class this week and finished them on time but they took forever to finish. I enjoyed the beginning of this week but towards the weekend it wasn't that great. I worked some this week and most of the weekend so that was the most fun part of the week but catching up on homework and studying for midterms was not fun! The faster the days go by I start to wonder where I want to be in life or what I want to do sometimes! I really want to figure out what I am going to be doing after graduation and knowing exactly where I will be next fall but the wait is not fun. I am not looking forward to more midterms and more assignments but lets be honest its school and we have to be doing these things because we don't have a choice! I always enjoy this class because it is kind of a break from all my other stressful classes and I enjoy just reading some book and writing about it and figuring out which picture to pick and pinning them because I enjoy pinterest and you all should too! It's such fun to take a break sometimes from studying and just pinning your life away! I enjoy pinning about fashion, cute things, and Ramayana pictures, especially my love couples. I am glad I signed up for this class because it keeps me sane from all the stress I deal with in my other classes. I hope you all had a good week and will have a better week next week! Bye till then! Happy studying you all!  

6 comments:

  1. Hey Keerti! Last week wasn’t too bad; it was just kind of slow. I haven’t any of my midterms so this up coming week should be interesting. This week I have three exams and then later will be going to Dallas for the OU/Texas weekend. It is going to be a really fun weekend, but I just need to get through all these exams. Good luck with all of your midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Keerti, I love your image you used for this post. Although I try not to drink caffeine often, coffee really does make everything better. I hope this next week goes better for you! Keep you head up and be positive and everything will be alright! Good luck on midterms and all your assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, that image is excellent! It pretty much describes my life right now. I would not survive without caffeine. I'm sorry your week was not much fun, midterm time really does suck. I'm sure once you get past the week or two of midterms and assignments all crammed in at once, things will pick up and be fun again. Your hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keerti. First of all, I really liked the picture that you used. Coffee is pretty much the only thing that keeps me going at night. Aside from the little bit of energy that it provides, there's something about coffee that relaxes me (which is really helpful when I'm feeling stressed about all of my homework that I can never seem to get ahead on). I'm sorry that your week didn't go so well. Midterms always seem to make things worse. I completely agree with you about this class. It's nice to take breaks every now and then to read a book and make up a few short stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My days have become a blur of school and like you this class is one that I look forward to working on. Taking the time to write a story instead of figuring out a problem is a relief sometimes. Also just like you, I too spend my days trying to figure out what I want to do after graduation. I hope we both figure it out (soon).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Keerti! I agree that this week has not been fun at all. I feel like most of my professors have swamped me with homework right before OU/TX. I have never been much of a coffee drinker, but it seems like I should give it a try according to your blog post, and some of the comments left by classmates. Best of luck with school!

    ReplyDelete