Sunday, August 24, 2014

Indian Epics Week 1: Course Overview


I am quite impressed with this video because it does a great job with music composition and animation of all the gods and goddesses from The Ramayana. I am really excited about this course because my family is from India and I have personally experienced the culture and history but only when I was an infant. I don’t remember much but whenever my grandmother would tell me the stories of Ramayana I was always excited though I hardly knew what she was talking about since I was like 3 years old. I am looking forward to learning about The Ramayana and the history and love about Rama and Sita and their battles. I would love to know how the battle began and who all were the main characters. I also enjoyed watching the first ten minutes of the video! It was quite informative and very well animated for beginners definitely! Can’t wait to learn more about my culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment