Monday, August 18, 2014

Favorite Places

One of my favorite places is France because it's simply beautiful. I couldn't resist but to share this picture because I would love to experience such a view on the train ride someday! It's simply breathtaking.
The Mure Railway in Grenoble France
Jetpac City Guides 



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture, Keerti! Is Grenoble one of the places you visited? I have been to Paris a few times (MUSEUMS! wow! I loved it), but I have not traveled to any of the other lovely places that country has to offer. Maybe someday...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely right, France is beautiful. Well, at least from what I can tell from the numerous pictures I've seen of it. From the Eiffel Tower to places like in your picture, France is portrayed as beautiful. I would love to visit someday (hopefully sooner rather than later). As well as learn about the language and culture there.

    ReplyDelete